The health and safety of my clients and staff are of utmost importance. Here’s how I’m ensuring a safe working environment.
Before the Session: Planning a Safe Environment
- All staff is required to be fully vaccinated.
- Additional paperwork regarding COVID-19 liability will be required. This is to protect all parties from liabilities in case an unknown transmission occurs while working together.
- The session will be rescheduled, without fee, in the case anyone develops symptoms prior to our session time.
The Session: Working Together
We are following the latest guidelines issued by the CDC, which include:
- Physical distancing and reduced direct contact.
- Only people directly involved will be allowed to attend the session.
- Masks will be worn if all parties are not vaccinated and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and extra masks will be made available.
After the Session: Proofing + Ordering
- If anyone connected to session develops symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the completion of the session, they are asked to contact Hannele. While all health information will remain anonymous and confidential, it is essential to notify participants of their possible exposure.
- Proofing and ordering of images will be completed through on-line photo galleries and video calls.
- All artwork will be shipped directly to your home.